59111
59178
58679

Vancouver Weather

more cities

Current Weather

Updated: Sep 20, 2018 / 3:57 am

13°C Mostly Cloudy
  • Pressure:
  • Humidity: 90 %
  • Dewpoint: 11.4°C
  • Wind: W 16 km/h
  • Air Quality: 2
  • Sunrise: 6:56
  • Sunset: 19:16
  •  
  • Yesterday's
  • Max: 19.3 °C
  • Min: 7.9 °C
  • Tonight: A few showers ending overnight then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Weather Image

Extended Forecast

Tonight

September 20
A few showers ending overnight then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11.


L: 11°C

Friday

September 21
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 2 or low.

H: 16°C
L: 12°C
POP: 70%

Saturday

September 22
Rain. High 15.

H: 15°C
L: 13°C

Sunday

September 23
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 16.

H: 16°C
L: 9°C

Monday

September 24
Sunny. High 16.

H: 16°C
L: 10°C

59666

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.

Okanagan Lake at Kelowna

Updated: Sep 20, 2018 / 1:00 am
17°
54185
59624