142037
137806
138661

Tatlayoko Lake Weather

more cities

Current Weather

Updated: May 19, 2019 / 5:27 pm

15°C
  • Pressure:
  • Humidity: 55 %
  • Dewpoint: 6.1°C
  • Wind: SSE 7 km/h
  • Air Quality: N/A
  • Sunrise: 5:20
  • Sunset: 21:09
  •  
  • Yesterday's
  • Max: 19.8 °C
  • Min: -1.1 °C
  • Tonight: Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Low 6.
Weather Image

Extended Forecast

Tonight

May 19
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Low 6.


L: 6°C

Monday

May 20
Showers. Amount 10 mm. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.

H: 15°C
L: 3°C

Tuesday

May 21
Cloudy. High 17.

H: 17°C
L: 4°C

Wednesday

May 22
Sunny. High 22.

H: 22°C
L: 4°C

Thursday

May 23
Sunny. High 22.

H: 22°C
L: 5°C

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.

137595

Okanagan Lake at Kelowna

Updated: May 19, 2019 / 1:00 pm
11°

Okanagan Lake at Kelowna

Updated: May 19, 2019 / 1:25 pm
342.06m
142985
141512