162805
162769

Squamish Weather

more cities

Current Weather

Updated: Sep 21, 2020 / 5:42 pm

19°C
  • Pressure:
  • Humidity: 62 %
  • Dewpoint: 11.8°C
  • Wind: SE 12 km/h
  • Air Quality: 2
  • Sunrise: 6:58
  • Sunset: 19:13
  •  
  • Yesterday's
  • Max: 20.6 °C
  • Min: 11.8 °C
  • Tonight: Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
Weather Image

Extended Forecast

Tonight

September 21
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers. Low 13.


L: 13°C

Tuesday

September 22
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 2 or low.

H: 18°C
L: 13°C
POP: 70%

Wednesday

September 23
Rain. High 15.

H: 15°C
L: 12°C

Thursday

September 24
Rain. High 15.

H: 15°C
L: 11°C

Friday

September 25
Rain. High 14.

H: 14°C
L: 11°C

161713

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.