179290
177879
167866
SMITHERS WEATHERmore cities

7°C

45°F

High:
Low: 6°C
Cloudy

Cloudy

Humidity:98 %Air Quality:1
Wind:0 km/hDewpoint:6.9°C
Pressure:99.8 kPa
Sunrise:7:26Sunset:19:13
Yesterday:
Max: 14.3 °C Min: 7.8 °C
  • Tonight: Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Updated: Sep 28, 2021 / 1:12 am

Extended Forecast

Tonight

Sep 28
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.


L: 6°C

Wed

Sep 29
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 10. UV index 2 or low.

H: 10°C
L: 5°C
POP: 70%

Thu

Sep 30
Showers. High 10.

H: 10°C
L: 5°C

Fri

Oct 1
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 11.

H: 11°C
L: 2°C
POP: 40%

Sat

Oct 2
A mix of sun and cloud. High 13.

H: 13°C
L: 4°C

Weather Image
178454

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.