136048
133483
132956

Penticton Weather

more cities

Current Weather

Updated: Dec 18, 2018 / 7:12 am

7°C Light Rain
  • Pressure:
  • Humidity: 79 %
  • Dewpoint: 3.7°C
  • Wind: S 39 km/h gust 49 km/h
  • Air Quality: 2
  • Sunrise: 7:50
  • Sunset: 16:00
  •  
  • Yesterday's
  • Max: 7.6 °C
  • Min: 5.1 °C
  • Today: Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Snow level 1100 metres. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 8. UV index 1 or low.
  • Tonight: Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Snow level 1200 metres. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 3.
Weather Image

Extended Forecast

Tonight

December 18
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Snow level 1100 metres. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 8. UV index 1 or low.

H: 8°C
L: 3°C
POP: 70%

Wednesday

December 19
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 8. UV index 1 or low.

H: 8°C
L: 1°C
POP: 30%

Thursday

December 20
Showers. High plus 2.

H: 2°C
L: 2°C

Friday

December 21
Showers. High plus 5.

H: 5°C
L: 0°C

Saturday

December 22
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2.

H: 2°C
L: -3°C

132257

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.