136207
136536

Oakville Weather

more cities

Current Weather

Updated: Jan 15, 2019 / 2:58 pm

-1°C
  • Pressure:
  • Humidity: 82 %
  • Dewpoint: -3.8°C
  • Wind: SW 21 km/h gust 32 km/h
  • Air Quality: 3
  • Sunrise: 7:49
  • Sunset: 17:07
  •  
  • Yesterday's
  • Max: -0.8 °C
  • Min: -6.4 °C
  • Tonight: Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 2. Wind chill near minus 11.
Weather Image

Extended Forecast

Today

January 15
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 2. Wind chill near minus 11.


L: -2°C
POP: 60%

Wednesday

January 16
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 7 in the afternoon. Wind chill near minus 15. UV index 1 or low.

H: -3°C*
L: -13°C
POP: 60%

Thursday

January 17
Increasing cloudiness. High minus 5.

H: -5°C
L: -6°C

Friday

January 18
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 2.

H: -2°C
L: -10°C

Saturday

January 19
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. High minus 5.

H: -5°C
L: -15°C
POP: 70%

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.