193252
192932
188155
LAKE COUNTRY WEATHERmore cities

11°C

52°F

High:
Low: 5°C
Cloudy

Cloudy

Humidity:67 %Air Quality:2
Wind:SW 11 km/hDewpoint:5.1°C
Pressure:102.2 kPa
Sunrise:5:06Sunset:20:43
Yesterday:
Max: Min:
  • Tonight: Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. 70 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Snow level lowering to 1700 metres before morning. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Updated: May 20, 2022 / 8:13 pm

Extended Forecast

Tonight

May 20
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. 70 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Snow level lowering to 1700 metres before morning. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.


L: 5°C

Sat

May 21
A mix of sun and cloud. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Snow level 1600 metres rising to 2100 metres late in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 6 or high.

H: 16°C
L: 6°C
POP: 70%

Sun

May 22
Sunny. High 21.

H: 21°C
L: 8°C

Mon

May 23
Cloudy. High 19.

H: 19°C
L: 8°C

Tue

May 24
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.

H: 19°C
L: 9°C

Weather Image
191261

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.