230799
218465
KAMLOOPS WEATHERmore cities

2°C

36°F

High: 6
Low: 2
Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

Humidity:71 %Air Quality:2
Wind:E 20 km/h gust 33 km/hDewpoint:-2.4°C
Pressure:
Sunrise:6:48Sunset:17:41
Yesterday:
Max: -3.5°C Min: -12.1°C
  • Today: Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon then 40 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. Snow level rising to 1500 metres this afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h becoming south 40 gusting to 60 early this afternoon. High 6. UV index 1 or low.
  • Tonight: Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers after midnight. Snow level 1500 metres lowering to valley bottom after midnight. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light after midnight. Low plus 2.
Updated: Feb 28, 2024 / 1:44 pm

Hourly Forecast

2 pm

3

3 pm

5

4 pm

6

5 pm

5

6 pm

4

7 pm

3

8 pm

2

9 pm

2

10 pm

1

11 pm

2

12 am

2

1 am

3

2 am

3

3 am

2

4 am

2

5 am

2

6 am

2

7 am

2

8 am

2

9 am

3

10 am

3

11 am

3

12 pm

6

1 pm

9

Extended Forecast

Today

Feb 28
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon then 40 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. Snow level rising to 1500 metres this afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h becoming south 40 gusting to 60 early this afternoon. High 6. UV index 1 or low.

H: 6
L: 2
POP: 40%

Thu

Feb 29
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 12.

H: 12
L: -1
POP: 40%

Fri

Mar 1
A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.

H: 8
L: -2

Sat

Mar 2
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2.

H: 2
L: -4

Sun

Mar 3
Cloudy. High 8.

H: 8
L: -2

Weather Image
231122

Weather Forecast For More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Ukraine

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.