159194

Dawson Weather

more cities

Current Weather

Updated: Aug 8, 2020 / 5:28 am

11°C
  • Pressure:
  • Humidity: 98 %
  • Dewpoint: 10.2°C
  • Wind: SW 3 km/h
  • Air Quality: N/A
  • Sunrise: 5:49
  • Sunset: 22:57
  •  
  • Yesterday's
  • Max: 19.9 °C
  • Min: 6.6 °C
  • Today: Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this morning. Risk of thunderstorms. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
  • Tonight: Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Weather Image

Extended Forecast

Today

August 8
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this morning. Risk of thunderstorms. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.

H: 20°C
L: 7°C
POP: 70%

Sunday

August 9
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 30 percent chance of rain late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.

H: 17°C
L: 9°C
POP: 30%

Monday

August 10
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 19.

H: 19°C
L: 8°C
POP: 40%

Tuesday

August 11
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 18.

H: 18°C
L: 8°C
POP: 40%

Wednesday

August 12
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 19.

H: 19°C
L: 8°C
POP: 30%

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.