163139
162843
162771

Creston Weather

more cities

Current Weather

Updated: Sep 19, 2020 / 2:13 am

18°C
  • Pressure:
  • Humidity: 57 %
  • Dewpoint: 9.1°C
  • Wind: SSE 6 km/h
  • Air Quality: N/A
  • Sunrise: 6:29
  • Sunset: 18:50
  •  
  • Yesterday's
  • Max: 23.4 °C
  • Min: 12.0 °C
  • Tonight: Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Widespread smoke. Low 15.
Weather Image

Extended Forecast

Tonight

September 19
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Widespread smoke. Low 15.


L: 15°C

Sunday

September 20
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Widespread smoke becoming local smoke near noon. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.

H: 18°C
L: 13°C
POP: 70%

Monday

September 21
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 20.

H: 20°C
L: 11°C
POP: 40%

Tuesday

September 22
Sunny. High 22.

H: 22°C
L: 11°C

Wednesday

September 23
Sunny. High 21.

H: 21°C
L: 9°C

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.