191620
192932
186833
COLLINGWOOD WEATHERmore cities

25°C

77°F

High:
Low: 15°C

Humidity:65 %Air Quality:N/A
Wind:SSW 12 km/hDewpoint:18.3°C
Pressure:
Sunrise:5:49Sunset:20:47
Yesterday:
Max: 15.2 °C Min: 9.2 °C
  • Tonight: Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Updated: May 20, 2022 / 8:28 pm

Extended Forecast

Tonight

May 20
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.


L: 15°C

Sat

May 21
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early in the morning with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 early in the afternoon. High 21. Humidex 26. UV index 7 or high.

H: 21°C
L: 12°C
POP: 70%

Sun

May 22
Rain. High 15.

H: 15°C
L: 4°C

Mon

May 23
Sunny. High 17.

H: 17°C
L: 7°C

Tue

May 24
Sunny. High 20.

H: 20°C
L: 10°C

Weather Image
194117

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.