231440
226945
214945
CAMPBELL RIVER WEATHERmore cities

6°C

43°F

High: 10
Low: 0
Light Rain

Light Rain

Humidity:100 %Air Quality:n/a
Wind:W 10 km/hDewpoint:5.5°C
Pressure:
Sunrise:7:07Sunset:18:01
Yesterday:
Max: Min:
  • Today: A few showers ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this afternoon. High 10. UV index 1 or low.
  • Tonight: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening then partly cloudy. Low zero except minus 3 near Campbell River.
Updated: Feb 28, 2024 / 1:58 pm

Hourly Forecast

2 pm

10

3 pm

9

4 pm

9

5 pm

8

6 pm

6

7 pm

5

8 pm

5

9 pm

4

10 pm

4

11 pm

3

12 am

2

1 am

1

2 am

1

3 am

0

4 am

0

5 am

1

6 am

1

7 am

2

8 am

3

9 am

3

10 am

4

11 am

4

12 pm

5

1 pm

5

Extended Forecast

Today

Feb 28
A few showers ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this afternoon. High 10. UV index 1 or low.

H: 10
L: 0
POP: 40%

Thu

Feb 29
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries near noon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 1 or low.

H: 5
L: 1
POP: 70%

Fri

Mar 1
Periods of rain or snow. High 8.

H: 8
L: 2

Sat

Mar 2
Showers. High 6.

H: 6
L: 1

Sun

Mar 3
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 8.

H: 8
L: 1
POP: 60%

Weather Image
231122

Weather Forecast For More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Ukraine

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.