A miraculous story of survival a week after a devastating earthquake and the resulting tsunamis.
Officials in Sri Lanka say a four year old girl, originally believed dead, was found among dead bodies and taken to a local hospital.
The girl had been on a train called The Queen of the Sea, which had been left a twisted wreck after the tsunami hit Boxing Day.
The girl was reunited with her grandfather but the rest of their family perished in the natural disaster.
Four Year Old Survives
More World News
Webcam provided by windy.com
- Blazers top BC DivisionWHL - 8:40 pm
- Get ready to get activePenticton - 8:00 pm
- Best businesses honouredKelowna - 8:00 pm
- Warriors Teddy Bear TossBCHL - 7:00 pm
- Men helping SantaVernon - 7:00 pm