- The Kelowna Rockets lost to the visiting Prince George Cougars 3-0 Friday night at Prospera Place.
They play the Brandon Wheat Kings tonight.
- The Okanagan Sun are in Edmonton to take on the Huskies for the Canada Bowl today. The national junior football championship starts at noon our time at Commonwealth stadium. The Sun are winless in eight previous playoff tries.
- The Blue Bombers hammered the Calgary Stampeders 37-16 in Friday night's season finale in Winnipeg. Both teams missed the playoffs so the game had little meaning.
- Canada's Cynthia Phaneuf achieved a personal best of 57.76 points under a new scoring system from the International Skating Union. She competes in the long program today. Canadian pairs champions Valerie Marcoux and former Kelowna resident Craig Buntin finished fifth.
More WHL articles
- Kelowna Rockets
- West Kelowna Warriors
- Penticton Vees
- Vernon Vipers
- Kelowna Chiefs
- Kelowna Minor Hockey
- West Kelowna Minor Hockey
- Penticton Minor Hockey
- Vernon Minor Hockey
- Winfield Minor Hockey
- Pepsi Premier Hockey League
- Okanagan Ball Hockey
- Penticton Ball Hockey
- Field Hockey Okanagan
- Okanagan Rockets
- Kelowna Heat Spring Hockey
- Okanagan Jr Warriors
- Canadian Hockey Enterprises
- Okanagan Hockey Group
- Canadian Sport School Hockey League
- BCHL | KIJHL | WHL | NHL
Cover your team's games! Write up a story and email us [email protected] for publication here.
- Rockets hand out hardware Mar 26
- Sloppy end to Rockets year Mar 25
- Blazers fall in season finale Mar 25
- Buzzer beater fells Rockets Mar 24
- Blazers mauled by Cougars Mar 24
- Rockets, T-Birds round 10 Mar 23
- Blazers hang on, beat 'Birds Mar 22
- Blazers fall to Thunderbirds Mar 21
- Rockets fall in OT Mar 18
- Blazers overwhelm Rockets Mar 17
- Rockets drop key matchup Mar 15
- Blazers beat up on Royals Mar 15
© 2023 Castanet.net