A South Okanagan man is recovering from what police are calling a targeted attack.
Three masked men entered a home on South Main Street in Penticton early Saturday morning.
Sergeant Rick Dellebuur says once inside, the men approach the home’s lone occupant, a 25-year-old man.
“The man was asleep when they began to assault him. They demanded money and drugs. One of the suspects shot the victim in the leg causing a serious but non life threatening injury,” says Dellebuur.
He says the suspects fled the residence in an unknown direction of travel with a small amount of cash, a watch and an Ipod.
“The victim is recovering from his injuries. The police believe this was a targeted attack.”
Man injured in targeted attack
More Penticton News
- Coquihalla fully closedCoquihalla Highway - 9:55 pm
- YLW helps dreams soarKelowna - 8:00 pm
- Poll: Minimum wage hikePoll - 7:30 pm
- Stankoven's 1st NHL goalKamloops - 7:00 pm
- Up to $15M more for ALCVernon - 7:00 pm