The Oliver Fire Department says a building is a total loss after it went up in flames early Sunday.
Crews were called to reports of a structure fire shortly after 1:30 a.m near Co-op Avenue and Station Street. When they arrived, flames were already shooting out of the building.
Seventeen firefighters and five apparatus were dispatched. They quickly knocked down the fire, but the building could not be saved. Crews spent about two-and-a-half hours at the scene, putting out the smouldering wreckage and mopping up.
An investigation is pending. No injuries were reported.
Rob Graham with the Oliver Fire Department says the building was situated on an old farm and didn't appear to be used for any specific purpose.