Winners were announced on Friday night for the Penticton Chamber of Commerce's 34th Annual Business Excellence Awards during the 'Starry Nights' Celebration event.
This year's event was held at the Penticton Trade & Convention Centre, as well as virtually on Facebook Live. To watch a video of the live stream, visit the Chamber's Facebook page here.
The 2021 selection committee is composed of business leaders, which have selected the finalists for each award category. Then each award category had a specific award criteria and judging matrix to help guide the judges.
The 2021 Business Excellence Awards Winners are listed below:
- Business of the Year: Total Restoration
- Business Leader of the Year: Lee Agur of Bad Tattoo Brewery
- Young Professional of the Year: Hollie Tayal of Modern PURAIR
- Adaptation and Resilience: Brodo Kitchen
- Hospitality: Slackwater Brewing
- Not for Profit: One Sky
- New business 2 Years or Less: Loki’s Garage
- Workplace Culture: Co-Work
- Service Excellence: Tin Whistle Brewing
- Community Support Excellence: Barry Beecroft Fuel Distributors
- David Kampe Legacy Award: LeAnne Jackubeit
Congratulations to this year’s winners!