Two people are lucky to be alive after their vehicle plunged into Skaha Lake early Wednesday morning.
Penticton RCMP say a 39-year-old Okanagan Falls man was travelling southbound on Eastside Road, when he failed to negotiate a turn and ended up in the lake.
Neither the driver or his passenger suffered any injuries.
The driver was ticketed for speed relative to conditions.
RCMP remind motorists to drive with speeds according to conditions.
Car Winds Up In Lake
More Penticton News
- Deepfakes victimize teensUnited States - 4:04 pm
- Police investigate mayorWest Vancouver - 4:02 pm
- Guess Who co-founder diesEntertainment - 4:01 pm
- Deer holding up trafficWest Kelowna - 4:00 pm
- Course for farm workersOkanagan - 4:00 pm