The name of the deceased driver in Saturday's single motor vehicle accident near Olalla has been identified.
Around 6:00 AM a 1997 Honda Civic containing two men left the roadway a short distance north of Olalla.
Both occupants of the vehicle were ejected.
Dead is the 54 year old driver, Karl-Heintz EISBRENNER of White Rock.
The name of the 28 year old Olalla passenger, injured in the crash, is being withheld pending notification of family members.
The incident continues to be under investigation.
Olalla MVA Fatality IDed
More Penticton News
- Cities vote to back mandateBC - 12:59 pm
- Housing resolution no-goPenticton - 12:57 pm
- Body found in lakeInvermere - 12:53 pm
- Court cites Korean traditionBC - 12:39 pm
- Most dangerous not in maxCanada - 12:39 pm