Local RCMP have busted a marijuana grow-op with links to the Hells Angels.
They raided a rural home in the 1300 block of Highway 33 earlier this week where more than 1,000 pot plants of various sizes were seized.
Police are labeling the operation as a "clone factory" able to produce thousands of plants a year.
Investigators also found Hells Angels paraphernalia on the property including stickers reading: Support White Rock Hells Angels and Support 81, a reference to the letters in the alphabet H and A (Hells Angels).
No charges have been laid.
- New washroom vandalizedKelowna - 3:09 pm
- Summer in the canOkanagan - 3:04 pm
- Aurora Cannabis shares tankBusiness - 3:02 pm
- $2.4B in transit fundingSurrey - 3:01 pm
- 1516 Pub close to openingVernon - 3:00 pm