The identity of a woman found floating in Okanagan Lake earlier this month has been identified.
Kelowna Coroner, Bruce Chamberlayne, says the body is that of Catherine Hayley Wright, 31.
Chamberlayne says the Kelowna resident was in the water for a couple of months before her body was discovered by workers repairing a dock at Kelowna Marina Saturday, June 6.
The coroner says cause of death has not yet been determined, however, he says foul play has been ruled out.
Okanagan Lake body identified
More Kelowna News
- Poilievre's bathroom stanceCanada - 7:04 am
- Birthday party for a causeSalmon Arm - 7:00 am
- Injured mill worker diesPrince George - 6:53 am
- Millennials pass boomersCanada - 6:50 am
- Kimmel: 'Final contract'Entertainment - 6:30 am