A man shot to death by a police officer last week in the Sicamous area was no stranger to Kelowna RCMP.
Graham Maryancik, 29, was shot to death last Wednesday at a rest stop west of Sicamous.
Police say the van he was driving crashed into two parked vehicles before going down an embankment.
A police officer investigating the incident was attacked by Maryancik and was forced to shoot him.
In 2002, Maryancik was one of five men charged in connection with a methamphetamine lab bust in the Kelowna area.
Maryancik was also known to deal in steroids.
Shooting Victim Known To Police
More Kelowna News
- Kimmel: 'Final contract'Entertainment - 6:30 am
- Beyoncé makes historyEntertainment - 6:26 am
- Liu lets Marvel decideEntertainment - 6:26 am
- Robots and happy workersWashington - 6:10 am
- More salad kits recalled Canada - 6:06 am