There are only 80 spots left for the first annual Okanagan Trestles Tour, taking place on Sunday, July 14.
The Okanagan Trestles Tour is in the heart of wine country and participants will have the opportunity to not only enjoy some of the best scenery the Okanagan has to offer but also to sample some of the best wines from the famous Naramata Bench.
Top 10 reasons to ride the Trestles Tour
- The historic kettle valley rail trail (the route)
- The world-famous Myra Canyon (the trestles & tunnels)
- Refreshments, mechancial and first aid support on route
- Supporting the Myra Canyon Trestles Restoration Society
- Beautiful views of Okanagan Valley
- Riding through vineyards, in the heart of wine country
- Cool event shirt
- BBQ & live music
- Wine and beer
- 10th anniversary of the Okanagan Mountain Fire
The four wineries providing samples at the finish celebration are:
The official Okanagan Trestles Tour bike jersey is now available. Anyone can purchase a jersey, you do not have to be a participant to order.
All participants will receive a event T-shirt with their Registration, open through July 9 or until the event sells out.