Interested in learning more about carpentry or auto mechanics this summer?
Okanagan College is offering seven half-day workshops that spotlight the personal and professional benefits of learning skilled trades. The workshops, which have a limited capacity, are being offered at no cost to participants, through the Industry Training Authority’s “What’s a Trade?” Workshop Grant.
Registration is first-come, first-served. Participants will only be permitted to register for one workshop.
Workshops run from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and are presented in an informative and hands-on format.
Dates / Focus:
- July 16: Intro to Tools (Adults) – Penticton campus
- July 23: Intro to Tools (Adults) – Kelowna campus
- Aug. 6: Auto Master – Women (Adults) – Kelowna campus
- Aug. 13: Auto Master – Women (Adults) – Penticton campus
- Sept. 10: Trades Kids – Intro to Trades – Penticton campus
- Sept. 17: Trades Kids – Intro to Trades – Kelowna campus
- Sept. 24: Intro to Tools (Adults) – Kelowna campus
For more information and to register, visit Trades Continuing Studies.