Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
Release date: May 5, 2023
While Peter Quill (Chris Pratt) is drowning his sorrows, our beloved band of misfits are settling into life on Knowhere. But it isnt long before their lives are upended when they're attacked by Adam Warlock (Will Poulter), who severely injures Rocket.
Rocket's turbulent past is shown when he was experimented on by The High Evolutionary (Chukwudi Iwuji), who's trying to make superior animals and have them live on a new planet.
With his best friend in danger of dying, Peter rallies his team around him on a dangerous mission to save Rockets life a mission that, if not completed successfully, could quite possibly lead to the end of the Guardians as we know them.
|Kelowna: Grand 10||6:35|
|Kelowna: Orchard Plaza 5||4:45|
|West Kelowna: Xtreme West Kelowna||6:50|
|Vernon: Galaxy Cinemas Vernon||3:50 7:10|
|Penticton: Landmark Cinemas 7||6:00 9:15|
Runtime: 150 min
Director: James Gunn
Studio: Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
Producer: Kevin Feige
Screenplay: James Gunn
Cast: Chris Pratt,Dave Bautista,Karen Gillan,Pom Klementieff,Vin Diesel,Bradley Cooper,Sean Gunn,Chukwudi Iwuji,Will Poulter,Maria Bakalova,Zoe Saldana
- Swift swallows bug on stageEntertainment 7:12 am - 2,629 views
- Vanishing Point actor diesEntertainment 7:10 am - 1,656 views
- Amber ponders tell-allEntertainment 7:07 am - 969 views
- Masterson in segregationEntertainment 7:03 am - 1,151 views
- Jonah Hill becomes a dadEntertainment 7:01 am - 871 views
- Bonaduce brain surgeryEntertainment 6:58 am - 1,130 views
- Foxx not ready to talk yetEntertainment 6:55 am - 1,051 views
- Baldwin settlement OK'dEntertainment 6:52 am - 669 views