Release date: August 5, 2022
An assassin (Brad Pitt) is given the name Ladybug in an effort to put his streak of bad luck to rest. With the help of his handler, Maria (Sandra Bullock), he's given a relatively easy assignment with a low chance of casualties in order to build his confidence: retrieve a briefcase on a bullet train departing from Tokyo. He takes an assortment of gadgets to help him with his job, but leaves behind the gun he's been offered, because he now has a therapist who's helping him to become enlightened, and guns don't mesh with that way of thinking.
The mission starts out promising, but quickly goes wrong when it becomes clear the train is filled with an assortment of other assassins, some of whom reappear from Ladybug's haunted past. Not realizing their individual assignments are all somehow connected, the highly trained criminals take part in a deadly game of survival on one of the fastest modes of transport in the world.
Adapted from Kôtarô Isaka's Japanese novel of the same name.
Runtime: 126 min
Director: David Leitch
Studio: Columbia Pictures
Producers: Kelly McCormick, David Leitch, Antoine Fuqua
Screenplay: Zak Olkewicz
Cast: Brad Pitt,Sandra Bullock,Joey King,Aaron Taylor-Johnson,Brian Tyree Henry,Andrew Koji,Hiroyuki Sanada,Michael Shannon,Benito A Martínez Ocasio,Channing Tatum,Erica Duke,Carolina Vargas,Xander Bailey,Chandler Dunman,Victoria Simone,Ryan Kim
- Depp in director's chairEntertainment 2,300 views
- R Kelly’s lawyer deniesEntertainment 1,158 views
- Simmons: KISS will carry onEntertainment 5,007 views
- Tatiana Maslany almost quitEntertainment 1,935 views
- Burke celebrates 4 yearsEntertainment 2,260 views
- Bobby Brown at PurdueEntertainment 1,464 views
- Heche taken off life supportEntertainment 2,495 views
- Threats against JK RowlingEntertainment 1,464 views