Amy Schumer believes celebrities should "be real" about their weight-loss journeys.
The 42-year-old actress has previously spoken candidly about her weight-loss struggles, including her decision to have liposuction - and Amy has now implored other celebrities to follow her example.
During an appearance on 'Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen', Amy explained: "Everyone has been lying saying, ‘Oh smaller portions.’ Like shut the f*** up. You are on Ozempic or one of those things or you got work done. Just stop. Be real with the people. When I got lipo, I said I got lipo."
Amy also discussed her own experience of using Ozempic, the anti-diabetic medication that can aid weight loss.
The actress - who has a four-year-old son called Gene - shared: "Like a year ago, I tried it. I was one of those people that felt so sick and couldn’t play with my son. I was so skinny and he’s throwing a ball at me and [I couldn’t]. And you’re like, ‘OK, this isn’t liveable for me.’"
In 2022, Amy revealed that she decided to get liposuction after she became "tired of looking at [herself] in the mirror".
The actress told The Hollywood Reporter: "It's not about needing to be slamming, because I've never been famous for being hot, but I'd reached a place where I was tired of looking at myself in the mirror."
Amy insisted she doesn't have any regrets about her decision.
The comedian - who has been married to chef Chris Fischer since 2018 - also suggested that it's much more common than the public realise.
She said: "Everybody on camera is doing this s***, I just wanted to be real about it."
- 'PAW Patrol' top dog Entertainment 10:33am - 504 views
- Connolly: Parkinson's 'cruel'Entertainment 9:45am - 922 views
- Styles earns $120K a dayEntertainment 8:50am - 975 views
- U2 opens Sphere venueLas Vegas Sep 30 - 9,426 views
- Britney Spears 'just trolling'Entertainment Sep 29 - 4,764 views
- Lizzo seeks suit dismissalEntertainment Sep 29 - 3,486 views
- Police check in on BritneyEntertainment Sep 29 - 3,977 views
- Manson settles rape lawsuitEntertainment Sep 29 - 2,909 views