Cuba Gooding Jr. has reportedly settled a case with a woman who claimed he had raped her in a New York City hotel room a decade ago.
The Oscar-winning star avoided a trial after it was cancelled just moments after jurors were due to take their seats in the New York federal court with both parties meeting an agreement.
A calendar entry in the official court record read: "TRIAL OFF.
"Reason for cancellation (on consent): the parties have resolved the matter."
The woman had alleged Cuba raped her in 2013 in a hotel room.
However, she seemingly pulled out of the trial when Judge Paul Crotty ruled that she would have to share her name at the trial.
The acclaimed star was originally accused of violating three different women in New York City in 2018 and 2019. However, he only pleaded guilty to one of the allegations and insists he "didn't mean to disrespect anyone."
Cuba told 'Piers Morgan Uncensored': "You have to live in your truth, and I know in my truth, I didn't mean to disrespect anyone."
The 55-year-old star admitted to touching a woman at a New York nightclub in 2018.
The 'Jerry Maguire' actor has always denied any wrongdoing, insisting any acts were consensual, but apologized for making women feel “uncomfortable.”
Cuba insists he has "100 per cent changed" since he plead guilty to one count of forcible touching.
The Hollywood star - who agreed to attend counselling for six months as part of his plea deal - told Piers: "It's funny too because I don't want this to stop me connecting with my fans.
"I don't want this to stop me connecting with the gregarious behaviour in terms of the positive energy that I have.
"I'm ten times more aware of what is going on around me and I just use that as my focus."
- 'PAW Patrol' top dog Entertainment 10:33am - 258 views
- Connolly: Parkinson's 'cruel'Entertainment 9:45am - 754 views
- Styles earns $120K a dayEntertainment 8:50am - 908 views
- U2 opens Sphere venueLas Vegas Sep 30 - 9,361 views
- Britney Spears 'just trolling'Entertainment Sep 29 - 4,744 views
- Lizzo seeks suit dismissalEntertainment Sep 29 - 3,474 views
- Police check in on BritneyEntertainment Sep 29 - 3,956 views
- Manson settles rape lawsuitEntertainment Sep 29 - 2,892 views