Johnny Depp has rescheduled a series of concerts after suffering an ankle fracture.
The 59-year-old star has taken to social media to reveal news of his injury and to confirm rescheduled dates for the Hollywood Vampires' tour of the US.
Johnny - who stars in the band alongside Alice Cooper and Joe Perry - wrote on Instagram: "My dear friends, I am sorry to say that I have fractured my ankle, which is a drag!!! It began as a hairline break but somewhere between Cannes and the Royal Albert Hall it got worse rather than better. Several medical professionals have strongly suggested I avoid any and all activity for the moment and so am sadly unable to travel at this time.
"To that end, the guys and I are very sorry to miss you in New Hampshire, Boston and New York but fear not, I promise we will bring an amazing show to all of you in Europe and bring our absolute best to the East Coast later this summer and make it up to those who have paid for those shows!!!
"Again, sincerest apologies. All my love and respect ... J.D. x."
Johnny subsequently confirmed the rescheduled tour dates for the end of July.
Meanwhile, the news has also been announced on the Hollywood Vampires' Instagram account.
The band said in a statement: "We are sad to share that the Hollywood Vampires will be rescheduling our three US tour dates this coming week. Johnny has sustained a painful injury to his ankle following his recent appearances and has been advised by his doctor not to travel. He is devastated by this turn of events, but looks forward to resting up so all four Vampires can bring their absolute best to the tour in Europe."
- Ozzy: one more albumEntertainment 7:39am - 11 views
- Sophia Loren takes bad fallEntertainment 7:37am - 52 views
- 8 Mile rapper diesEntertainment 7:30am - 229 views
- Britney dances with knivesEntertainment 7:28am - 264 views
- Costner 'on speaking terms'Entertainment 7:23am - 317 views
- Tears over NSYNC reunionEntertainment 7:21am - 248 views
- Sudeikis settles custodyEntertainment 7:19am - 299 views
- Shakira charged againEntertainment Sep 26 - 21,413 views