Kim Kardashian has been granted a restraining order against a man allegedly convinced he has been communicating with her telepathically.
Andre Persaud is forbidden from contacting the 42-year-old and must remain at least 100 yards away from the reality star after he went to her home at least three times in August, according to TMZ.
The outlet said on Monday (05.12.22) the restraining order will remain in place for the next five years.
Kim claims to have never met Andre and was concerned he would become violent after he allegedly claimed to have been armed, according to the site.
Persaud is also said to have posted about the reality star on social media.
The restraining order adds Persaud must not own or possess a gun and must surrender to authorities any firearms he may already own.
Kim, who was last month granted a temporary restraining order against Persaud, was targeted in 2021 by a stalker named Nicholas Costanza.
He was detained by security at her gated Hidden Hills community after sending her a diamond ring and a morning after pill, and arrested for trespassing and violating his five-year permanent restraining order.
Kim was also left terrified after thieves broke into her hotel room during Paris Fashion Week in October 2016, tied her up and stole $10 million of jewellery.
- Dr Phil teases primetimeEntertainment 1,846 views
- Mirren 'still sexy' at 77Entertainment 4,337 views
- Keanu gets restraining orderEntertainment 3,137 views
- Another child for Heidi?Entertainment 2,293 views
- Sudeikis child support fightEntertainment 1,635 views
- Pam still hoping for loveEntertainment 1,263 views
- Adele moved to tearsEntertainment 1,514 views
- Hulk Hogan 'not paralyzed'Entertainment 1,344 views