Local celebrities are teaming up once again with professional dance instructors to bring back Swinging with the Stars. The Central Okanagan Hospice Association’s fundraiser is fashioned after the popular TV show, “Dancing with the Stars” and is slated for Feb. 25, 2023 at the Delta Grand Hotel.
These seven groups of dancers will be perfecting their routines, in a variety of dance styles, over the next several months in order to raise money for the COHA. They’ll also be fundraising in their communities in order to meet their financial goals..
- Jaxon Jurome – Team Jaxon Jurome
- Dustyn Baulkham and Ella Lamoureux – Team Sassy Unicorns
- Bobby Bissessar and Nica Graziotto – Team Diamond Divas
- Chad and Jillian Haller – Team Haller
- Lorelei Siegmann – Team Lorelei Siegmann
- Pushor Mitchell - Team Pushor Mitchell
- O’Rourke Peak Cellars - Team Vine Dancers
The Central Okanagan Hospice Association helps people who are terminally ill and provides grief support for their loved ones. The COHA has provided “no cost” services to residents from Peachland to Lake Country for over 40 years.
“We believe that there should be no financial barriers in receiving support during life's most vulnerable moments.” says Natasha Girard, executive director, COHA.
More information on the teams and tickets for the event can be found here.