Shania Twain has teased plans for a biopic and a musical based on her songs.
The 'Man! I Feel Like a Woman!' hitmaker has a "very busy few years ahead" of her and the 57-year-old singer admitted turning her life story - which, as well as her long career, includes growing up in a violent home, losing her parents in a car crash and her first husband cheating on her with her best friend - into a movie could be on the cards, while her songs would make a great soundtrack for a stage show.
Asked about the possibility of a biopic or a musical, she told The Sun newspaper's Bizarre column: “Yes. Both of those things are possibly in the future.
“All sorts of things are in the pipeline. I’m writing songs all the time and the Netflix documentary ['Not Just A Girl'] has been a huge talking point in my life and career.
“There’s all sorts of things coming up but things I probably can’t talk about right now. But I’ve got a very busy few years ahead of me.”
The Canadian singer - who has son Eja, 21, with ex-husband Robert 'Mutt' Lange and is married to Frederic Thiebaud - spent a long time in London working on her new album but has ruled out a permanent move to the UK because she wouldn't be able to secure her dream home.
She explained: “If I could live at the stables in Hyde Park, I would. I just want to live next to the horses each morning.
“That’s been my dream for many, many years and I’ve asked a lot of people but I don’t think it’s going to happen.”
- Willow for a new generationEntertainment 1,024 views
- Nicks tribute to 'best friend'Entertainment 1,963 views
- Mistrial in Masterson caseEntertainment 7,417 views
- 'Terrified' to have sex soberEntertainment 3,457 views
- Pele rushed to hospitalEntertainment 1,537 views
- 'Riches' mixes money, bloodEntertainment 1,120 views
- Christine McVie dies at 79Entertainment 24,500 views
- Stones' greatest hits, liveEntertainment 1,983 views