Rock blasting will continue for the next week at the south end of the Highway 97 road widening project just north of Summerland.
Blasting will result in 30 minute highway closures at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
These closures are in effect from Friday, March 28 through Saturday, April 5, excluding Sunday's.
Arthon Contractors says blasts may occur Saturday's at 10 a.m., depending on drilling production.
A 30 minute closure will occur at 10 a.m. if that blasting does occur.
- Utility rate hike comingPenticton 4:00am - 1,662 views
- Warren Ave delays comingPenticton Sep 29 - 1,913 views
- Bike lane back in spotlightPenticton Sep 29 - 2,737 views
- More fees for former mayorPenticton Sep 29 - 8,584 views
- Steel Panther rocks stagePenticton Sep 29 - 2,319 views
- Cops update on child luringSummerland Sep 29 - 7,975 views
- Low yield, sweeter applesOkanagan Valley Sep 29 - 7,132 views
- 'Whitewashed' from historySummerland Sep 29 - 7,530 views
More Penticton News
- More mental health needsVernon - 10:00 am
- Elderly woman hit by truckKelowna - 9:40 am
- Drug emergency declaredSaskatchewan - 9:05 am
- Trilingual 'O Canada'Toronto - 8:45 am
- Invasive mussels foundGolden - 8:30 am