Jewel’s tour bus caught fire during a day off from her latest tour.
The singer, 48, revealed pictures of the burnt-out vehicle as she reassured fans “everybody is safe” – before the last show of her ‘Am Gold Tour’ was delayed by lightning strikes.
She said in a video on TikTok and Instagram about the blaze in a hotel parking lot on Saturday (06.08.22): “We had a full bus fire. Nobody was hurt, it happened on an off-day.
“The fire department came, everybody is safe. Thank you fire fighters and department!”
The singer – born Jewel Kilcher – found out about the blaze after hotel front desk staff alerted the driver about flames inside the vehicle.
Jewel added about a vintage guitar and amplifier being saved from inside: “Our bus driver is a hero for saving the vintage gear! All’s well that ends well.”
The stunned singer also asked: “But how ’bout this b******?”
Jewel has been on her ‘Am Gold Tour’ since June with Train, Blues Traveler, Thunderstorm Artis and Will Anderson.
Their next show after the fire was on Saturday night at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver, Colorado.
The singer and her band ended up making it to the gig, which is the final of the tour – but the concert was delayed due to lightning amid a storm.
- Snoop and Dre team upEntertainment 7:17 am - 1,790 views
- Kanye makes runway debutEntertainment 7:16 am - 1,147 views
- Dua and Trevor 'just friends'Entertainment 7:09 am - 1,515 views
- Taylor plans stadium tourEntertainment 7:04 am - 1,363 views
- Nick a dad for tenth timeEntertainment 7:02 am - 1,410 views
- Mila leaves door openEntertainment 7:00 am - 1,723 views
- Bob Saget's 'final gift'Entertainment 6:58 am - 1,455 views
- Cough 2 years after COVIDEntertainment 5,646 views