Drake has quipped he's being "bullied" by Canadian geese after they took over his yard.
On Friday (13.05.22), the 'God's Plan' rapper was trying to catch some rays in his garden, but two pesky geese decided to spoil his fun and pooped all over his pad.
He captioned a picture of the two birds: “Hottest day of the year and we can’t even enjoy the backyard because we’re being f****** bullied by these two right here.
“Who have literally s*** on every inch of the property.”
Not only that, but the 35-year-old star has a family of ducks who have made his garden their home.
He added: “My whole crib has just been repoed."
Meanwhile, it was just announced that Drake has re-signed with Universal Music Group in a deal said to be worth a whopping $400 million.
UMG's chairman Sir Lucian Grainge confirmed the Grammy winner inked an "expansive, multi-faceted deal" covering "recordings, publishing, merchandise and visual media projects" during the firm's latest earnings call.
Variety reported that the deal was signed off in 2021, and a source told the publication it's “Lebron-sized".
The superstar - who has sold more than 37 million albums worldwide - had previously hinted at his riches from his deal in his lyrics.
On 'Lemon Pepper Freestyle' from 2021's 'Scary Hours 2' EP, he raps: “Three-sixty upfront, it all comes full circle," suggesting he landed a $360 million
- Alan White dies aged 72Entertainment 4:06 pm - 2,453 views
- Bridges was 'close to dying'Entertainment 4:06 pm - 1,458 views
- Amber Heard 'humiliated'Entertainment 3:15 pm - 7,411 views
- Ray Liotta dead at 67Entertainment 9:38 am - 20,639 views
- It's a wrap for EllenEntertainment 9:23 am - 5,622 views
- Heard: 'Leave me alone'Entertainment 9:18 am - 6,099 views
- Spacey sex assault chargesEngland 9:15 am - 3,983 views
- Depp denies accusationsEntertainment 7:34 am - 1,807 views