Judas Priest are heading back out on tour after guitarist Richie Faulkner almost died on stage at a festival in September.
The rocker was performing with the band at the Louder Than Life Festival in Louisville, Kentucky, when his aorta ruptured and he only just made it to hospital in time for life-saving surgery.
As a result, his bandmates canceled the remainder of their 50 Heavy Metal Years tour.
But now Faulkner is on the mend, the rockers have announced they are hitting the road again - with Queensryche as support - in March.
Judas Priest were also booked to tour the U.K. and Europe with Ozzy Osbourne in 2022, but the former Black Sabbath star recently postponed those dates for a second time.
- Blunt joins The Fall GuyEntertainment 6:26 am - 1,279 views
- Anne Heche 'legally' deadEntertainment 58,034 views
- Kylie's $100,000 handbagEntertainment 3,153 views
- Britney's lawyer fires backEntertainment 3,032 views
- Tommy deletes X-rated picEntertainment 2,928 views
- Musical Youth member diesEntertainment 1,894 views
- Ozzy wants to tour againEntertainment 914 views
- King book to be movieEntertainment 1,253 views