Madonna has completed a "trilogy" of tattoos after getting the Hebrew word for "kissed" on her wrist.
The Material Girl singer unveiled the new ink that honours Kabbalah, the spiritual practice that she has been involved in since the 90s, in a video.
The Queen of Pop said on Instagram: "I'm completing the trilogy of tattoos that I planned to do, so this is my third one.
"Life is a journey to remove the Solace between ourselves and humanity."
Madonna took her four youngest children, David, 16, Mercy James, 15, and nine-year-old twins Stella and Estere, with her to the tattoo parlor and she shared a video of them kissing her after the process was complete, and she then explained the art work's meaning.
After her own session in the chair, the Vogue hitmaker - who also has Lourdes, 25, and Rocco, 21, from previous relationships - then turned the tables and inked an 'X' on her artist's hand.
But she warned the man - who works under the name East Iz - in footage of the moment: "Just remember - you asked for it.
"I'm terrible. Look, it's my first tattoo, OK? I'm sorry about that. Just don't tell anybody I did it."
Madonna's new body art sits underneath her first tattoo on her left wrist - an inking of 'L R D M S E' - an ode to her six children, which she got in December 2020.
In May, the seven-time Grammy Award winner got her second - a red X in honour of her 14th studio album Madame X - on her right wrist, which was also shared to her more than 17.1 million Instagram followers.
- Joshua Jackson, wife, splitEntertainment Oct 2 - 2,988 views
- 'Paw Patrol' sequel bigEntertainment Oct 2 - 4,047 views
- Depardieu denies rapeEntertainment Oct 2 - 3,021 views
- Cooper keeps on rockin'Entertainment Oct 2 - 1,786 views
- Hanks warns of AI fakeEntertainment Oct 2 - 1,833 views
- Thiessen denies surgeryEntertainment Oct 2 - 1,927 views
- Kit's awkward sex scenesEntertainment Oct 2 - 1,838 views
- Britney's book will 'shock'Entertainment Oct 2 - 1,224 views