Lady Gaga was set to provide a voiceover throughout her latest movie House of Gucci, screenwriter Roberto Bentivegna has revealed.
The singer-actress portrays Patrizia Reggiani in the new movie, about the family behind the Italian fashion label, and her original role was even bigger.
Speaking to Vulture Bentivegna reveals: "The very first draft had a ten-page opening sequence. It was the history of the brand and the Gucci family.
"One of my favourite openings ever is the first five minutes of Bram Stoker's Dracula by Francis Ford Coppola. I was trying to do that."
He continues: "The other thing that got cut was a voiceover throughout the movie that I wrote for Patrizia. Ridley (Scott, director) decided that we didn't need it and we got rid of it.
"But all the drafts had that voiceover. I mean, I've been very lucky, at one point, the script was 150 pages long, which is kind of insane. It got down to 135 by the time we were shooting. We didn't really cut any scenes."
- Blunt joins The Fall GuyEntertainment 6:26 am - 580 views
- Anne Heche 'legally' deadEntertainment 57,009 views
- Kylie's $100,000 handbagEntertainment 2,957 views
- Britney's lawyer fires backEntertainment 2,862 views
- Tommy deletes X-rated picEntertainment 2,781 views
- Musical Youth member diesEntertainment 1,798 views
- Ozzy wants to tour againEntertainment 860 views
- King book to be movieEntertainment 1,198 views