Camila Alves and Matthew McConaughey have partnered with Bethenny Frankel's disaster relief initiative BStrong to provide protective masks to frontline workers in Texas.
The couple delivered 80,000 protective masks to healthcare workers, firefighters, police officers, and others, as supplies run short amid increased demand due to the coronavirus pandemic.
While the majority of the donation will be sent to workers in Texas, some will also go further afield across the U.S. to help those most in need.
"We are happy to be working with Bethenny and BStrong as there is a need especially here in Austin as well as Louisiana to provide protective masks to our first responders," Camila said in a statement. "They are out there because they cannot stay home and protecting us and putting themselves at risk. These masks are vital to them to do their jobs."
She added: "We donated approximately 80K protective masks and BStrong has helped in 15 states and distributed more than 17.5 million and will touch more than 200 medical facilities nationwide."
Many stars have donated much-needed masks in recent weeks - singer Halsey offered up 100,000 to Los Angeles hospitals, while rappers JAY-Z and Meek Mill sent 100,000 to under-funded prisons in the U.S.
- Leno staying on motorcycleEntertainment 6:41 am - 3,914 views
- Kanye West named suspectEntertainment 6:40 am - 813 views
- Tate says claim is fabricatedEntertainment 3,510 views
- Hilary Duff still 'optimistic'Entertainment 1,362 views
- Leno in motorbike accidentEntertainment 25,801 views
- Sam Smith spat atEntertainment 2,179 views
- Taupin to dish on Elton daysEntertainment 1,649 views
- Amber Rose swears off sexEntertainment 2,116 views