165257
165966
Letters  

Please don't use poison

I cannot believe poison is advocated as a solution to rats.

Poisons should be taken off the shelves and not be sold to people who don't know better. This can also kill (a slow horrible death) wildlife – coyotes, cougars, owls, even your own dog or cat. 

Tests have been done on dead cougars and owls that were collared, and their insides were bleeding from these poisoned rats.

Whether they eat one or a lot, they shouldn't be able to eat any.

Is your pest detective trying to sell poisoned traps? Maybe you should have got information from a source that actually cares for animals and isn't so lazy to want to just lay down some poison. 

Fiona Coupland



More Letters to the editor

164553
Recent Trending


162393


164990


The opinions expressed here are strictly those of the author. Castanet does not in any way warrant the information presented.


Visit our discussion forum
for these and other issues.


Previous Stories



162893

163947