133901

Penticton  

Highrise stove fire doused

Firefighters doused a kitchen fire in Penticton Thursday evening.

About 5:15 p.m., firefighters responded to 2275 Atkinson St. for a reported stove fire in a highrise apartment. 

Crews extinguished the fire before it could spread and stayed on scene to vent smoke from the affected floor with fans.

No one was hurt in the incident.



More Penticton News

141041
Recent Trending
136499


139495




Send us your News Tips!


137591
Soft 103.9

Penticton SPCA Featured Pet

Sushi
Sushi Penticton SPCA >


138543


Castanet Proud Member of RTNDA Canada
141199
140538