Stewart Weathermore cities
Jan 23, 2017 / 2:59 pm
- Humidity: 93 %
- Dewpoint: -0.8°C
- Wind: SW 4 km/h
- Air Quality: N/A
- Sunrise: 8:50
- Sunset: 16:54
- Today: Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries near Stewart late this afternoon. High zero.
- Tonight: Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. 60 percent chance of flurries near Stewart this evening. Low minus 3.
Okanagan Lake at KelownaUpdated: Jan 23, 2017 / 12:00 pm
Kelowna Live - Central Green Cam