132587
54559
58679

Revelstoke Weather

more cities

Current Weather

Updated: Sep 22, 2018 / 10:27 am

9°C Light Rain
  • Pressure: 101.3 kPa
  • Humidity: 96 %
  • Dewpoint: 8.7°C
  • Wind: 0 km/h
  • Air Quality: N/A
  • Sunrise: 6:39
  • Sunset: 18:52
  •  
  • Yesterday's
  • Max: 11.2 °C
  • Min: 8.6 °C
  • Today: Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 10 mm. High 12. UV index 2 or low.
  • Tonight: Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 9.
Weather Image

Extended Forecast

Today

September 22
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 10 mm. High 12. UV index 2 or low.

H: 12°C
L: 9°C

Sunday

September 23
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.

H: 14°C
L: 7°C

Monday

September 24
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 15.

H: 15°C
L: 4°C
POP: 70%

Tuesday

September 25
Sunny. High 16.

H: 16°C
L: 8°C
POP: 30%

Wednesday

September 26
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 14.

H: 14°C
L: 8°C
POP: 30%

58695

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.