56811
50678
53416

Invermere Weather

more cities

Current Weather

Updated: Jun 21, 2018 / 10:58 am

 
  • Pressure:
  • Humidity:
  • Wind:
  • Air Quality:
  • Sunrise: 5:32
  • Sunset: 22:00
  •  
  • Today: Becoming cloudy this afternoon with 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms later this afternoon. Risk of a severe thunderstorm this afternoon. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
  • Tonight: Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a severe thunderstorm early this evening. Low 14.
Weather Image

Extended Forecast

Today

June 21
Becoming cloudy this afternoon with 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms later this afternoon. Risk of a severe thunderstorm this afternoon. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.

H: 28°C
L: 14°C
POP: 70%

Friday

June 22
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Showers beginning near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 24. Humidex 26. UV index 8 or very high.

H: 24°C
L: 12°C
POP: 70%

Saturday

June 23
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21.

H: 21°C
L: 13°C
POP: 30%

Sunday

June 24
Sunny. High 28.

H: 28°C
L: 15°C
POP: 60%

Monday

June 25
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 25.

H: 25°C
L: 12°C
POP: 60%

56213

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.