145237
139091
138661

Hope Slide Weather

more cities

Current Weather

Updated: Jul 18, 2019 / 9:12 am

11°C Mostly Cloudy
  • Pressure:
  • Humidity: 94 %
  • Dewpoint: 9.7°C
  • Wind: NW 4 km/h
  • Air Quality: N/A
  • Sunrise: 5:19
  • Sunset: 21:04
  •  
  • Today: A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
  • Tonight: Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers late this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and overnight. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low 12.
Weather Image

Extended Forecast

Today

July 18
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 21. UV index 7 or high.

H: 21°C
L: 12°C
POP: 70%

Friday

July 19
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 30 km/h near noon. High 24. UV index 8 or very high.

H: 24°C
L: 13°C

Saturday

July 20
Sunny. High 30.

H: 30°C
L: 14°C

Sunday

July 21
Sunny. High 31.

H: 31°C
L: 16°C

Monday

July 22
Sunny. High 31.

H: 31°C
L: 14°C

137425

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.