134255
57255
132956

Hope Weather

more cities

Current Weather

Updated: Dec 14, 2018 / 9:28 am

5°C Cloudy
  • Pressure: 100.4 kPa
  • Humidity: 94 %
  • Dewpoint: 4.5°C
  • Wind: E 21 km/h
  • Air Quality: 1
  • Sunrise: 7:54
  • Sunset: 16:07
  •  
  • Yesterday's
  • Max: 4.6 °C
  • Min: 3.4 °C
  • Today: Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 8.
  • Tonight: Periods of rain. Wind becoming southwest 60 km/h gusting to 100 this evening then diminishing to 30 after midnight. Temperature rising to 11 this evening then falling.
Weather Image

Extended Forecast

Today

December 14
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 8.

H: 8°C
L: 5°C*
POP: 70%

Saturday

December 15
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 7.

H: 7°C
L: 6°C

Sunday

December 16
Rain. High 9.

H: 9°C
L: 8°C
POP: 70%

Monday

December 17
Rain. High 9.

H: 9°C
L: 7°C

Tuesday

December 18
Rain. High 10.

H: 10°C
L: 7°C

135171

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.