55824
50678
53416

Clinton Weather

more cities

Current Weather

Updated: Jun 21, 2018 / 11:13 am

15°C Rain
  • Pressure: 101.7 kPa
  • Humidity: 83 %
  • Dewpoint: 11.9°C
  • Wind: N 18 km/h
  • Air Quality: N/A
  • Sunrise: 4:51
  • Sunset: 21:25
  •  
  • Yesterday's
  • Max: 28.2 °C
  • Min: 6.9 °C
  • Today: Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms and risk of a severe thunderstorm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 25. Humidex 26. UV index 6 or high.
  • Tonight: Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms early this evening then 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight. Risk of a severe thunderstorm early this evening. Low 13.
Weather Image

Extended Forecast

Today

June 21
Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms and risk of a severe thunderstorm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 25. Humidex 26. UV index 6 or high.

H: 25°C
L: 13°C
POP: 70%

Friday

June 22
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 22. Humidex 25. UV index 6 or high.

H: 22°C
L: 9°C
POP: 70%

Saturday

June 23
Sunny. High 26.

H: 26°C
L: 15°C
POP: 70%

Sunday

June 24
Increasing cloudiness. High 28.

H: 28°C
L: 8°C
POP: 70%

Monday

June 25
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22.

H: 22°C
L: 7°C

53770

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.