147019
138897
138661

Clearwater Weather

more cities

Current Weather

Updated: Aug 25, 2019 / 2:27 am

13°C
  • Pressure:
  • Humidity: 86 %
  • Dewpoint: 10.4°C
  • Wind: NE 3 km/h
  • Air Quality: N/A
  • Sunrise: 6:01
  • Sunset: 20:04
  •  
  • Yesterday's
  • Max: 20.5 °C
  • Min: 12.9 °C
  • Tonight: Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Showers beginning after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 11.
Weather Image

Extended Forecast

Tonight

August 25
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Showers beginning after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 11.


L: 11°C

Monday

August 26
A mix of sun and cloud. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 20. UV index 6 or high.

H: 20°C
L: 7°C
POP: 70%

Tuesday

August 27
Sunny. High 23.

H: 23°C
L: 6°C

Wednesday

August 28
Sunny. High 27.

H: 27°C
L: 9°C

Thursday

August 29
Sunny. High 29.

H: 29°C
L: 9°C

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.