144242
140002
138661

100 Mile House Weather

more cities

Current Weather

Updated: Jun 18, 2019 / 11:57 pm

6°C Light Rain
  • Pressure: 101.7 kPa
  • Humidity: 87 %
  • Dewpoint: 4.2°C
  • Wind: NW 13 km/h
  • Air Quality: N/A
  • Sunrise: 4:47
  • Sunset: 21:26
  •  
  • Yesterday's
  • Max: 19.1 °C
  • Min: 4.0 °C
  • Tonight: Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 8.
Weather Image

Extended Forecast

Tonight

June 18
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 8.


L: 8°C

Wednesday

June 19
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 7 or high.

H: 14°C
L: 3°C
POP: 60%

Thursday

June 20
Showers. High 14.

H: 14°C
L: 0°C

Friday

June 21
A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.

H: 21°C
L: 8°C

Saturday

June 22
Sunny. High 23.

H: 23°C
L: 10°C

More Cities:

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

New Brunswick

Newfoundland and Labrador

Northwest Territories

Nova Scotia

Nunavut

Ontario

Prince Edward Island

Quebec

Yukon

United States

Mexico

Australia

Austria

Cuba

England

France

Germany

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Jordan

New Zealand

Switzerland

Turkey

Want your city added? Just email us your request. We will add those cities if we have weather data for them and keep the rest on file until we can get their info.