Apr 5, 2012 / 6:00 am
- 1 can Eagle brand condensed milk
- 1 box Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 bag Skor bits
Heat oven to 425. Grease 8 x 8 pan. In bowl, mix Skor bits, Eagle brand milk and Ritz crackers. Mix well. Spread in greased 8 x 8 pan and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into bite size, let stand for 5 minutes. Messy and sticky, but delicious!
So easy, so good and you can add other ingredients like drizzle chocolate over top or mix with chocolate chips and nuts.
Warning: Doesn't last long! Make double recipe. My kids love this stuff, once you start you can't stop! Enjoy...
Submitted by: Leesa Fournier
Read more Recipes articles
- BBQ corn on the cob May 15
- Warm asparagus salad May 9
- Kale and veggie salad Apr 11
- Garlic-Sauteed Rapini Mar 20
- Chocolate, avacado, spinach smoothie Mar 6
- Guacamole Feb 6
- Gordon Ramsay learns to make sushi Jan 18
- Healthy banana blueberry muffins Jan 14
(Click for RSS instructions.)